Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What's Mew?

Just a quick post today as I really must get to work! This card is based on this weeks Card Pattern Blog sketch. I had these scraps of patterned paper laying on my table and they were perfect for this layout.


I didn't get much sleep last night as my foot was throbbing. It feels better this morning but I can't just sit....I'm a MOM, right? So...I'll try to take it easy, keep it up, and hopefully will get help from the podiatrist tomorrow. Thanks for all your well wishes!


PROJECT SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
-Cutie Pet-tootie & Pet-tootie sentiments (KIm Hughes)

Paper:
-Basic Grey
-Bazzil
-Prism
-CHF Simply Smooth white

Ink:
-Memento Rich Cocoa & Tuxedo Black dye ink
-copic markers

Other:
-Prima flowers-
Makin memories brads
-Nestabilities by spellbinder

Thanks for stopping by!

-Kristine

No comments: