Monday, September 13, 2010

FIN-Tastic Easel Card

Today is the day I take my daughter to college to move into the dorms so I have scheduled this post ahead of time! We are heading to Cal Poly (3 hours away) first thing this morning and I won't get back until late tonight.

Today's card is a fun easel card that I made with some stamps from The Rubber Cafe. I used "Fishing for Details" and "Fishbowl".

I just LOVE how this turned out! Isn't that bubble punch fun? It's actually "swiss cheese" by EK Success but the moment I saw it I knew I would be using it on my water cards!!!
Here's a side view of the card.

I have all ready popped this in the mail so that my daughter will get it in the next day or two! We will talk, text, and skype while she is away but we all know how much fun it is to get a little homemade love in the mail too!

Have a great week!

Kristine

3 comments:

Norma said...

Beautiful card!

HappyCrafter said...

Sounds like an exciting day, I hope your daughter settles in well. As for the card, it is super cute, I love the perky colours and the fishbowl.

The Rubber Cafe said...

Your such a good mom