Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ISS New Releases

I have a few cards to share today that all use digi's from In Style Stamps.

They are all new releases for the month of October and you can get them at the store NOW!
We have a new addition to the "Chloe" family with "Dandelion Chloe". Here is a fun card I made with her.

This cute little sheep is "Sylvester". This is a bright fun card I made to send to my daughter who is away at college.
He works great for baby cards too!



This card was so fun to color and it's all ready on it's way to my daughter at college! It uses the newest Gigi image.



You can see even more samples using the new release images on the In Style Stamps blog.

I hope you enjoyed mine!

Kristine

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Great job on these cards. They are all wonderful!

Robin McK said...

Hi Kristine!

Wow, what a great lineup of cards! I love that Chloe card - the greens are beautiful, and the flowers too!