Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2-Fer Card

Happy Wednesday!!!

Today I made another 2-fer card!

I am this months guest designer for the Belli Challenge blog AND...it's time for another Paper Pretties challenge....so I combined both of these challenges to come up with this card.

Today's Paper Pretties challenge is to make a card with a "unique Fold". The current Belli Challenge is "snow". How nice that I could combine both of these challenges.

I didn't go to nuts on my "unique Fold". I made a "Joy Fold" card. Simple and fun!

Here is the inside of my card.

Stamps:
"Snowy Snuggles" by Paper Pretties (on sale for $4 right now!!!)
Paper:
Prism Cardstock
Neenah white
DCWV patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo black die ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
EK Success snowflake border punch
Nestabilities dies

I hope you'll play along with both of these challenges with us this week!

Kristine

7 comments:

Delia said...

This card is gorgeous!!! I love the colors and the image you chose. I love the fold and your choice of DP is awesome. TFS

artish said...

love all of the layers of pattern paper...perfect to evoke the cold chilly feeling needed for those snow people!!

Lisa Silver said...

What a great card!!! Love it!

Hope you've been well, Kristine!
hugs,
lise

Chris said...

despite the fact that I hate snow, cold and winter I like your card cause I can't feel the cold, I just get to see all the pretty stuff.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Beautiful card- I bet it is sunny and warm in California! It is chilly and 20 something here.....love your card- perfect for Midwestern card makers like me! Congrats on the Guest DT at Belli- we enjoy your work!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Kristine, sorry I'm so behind, but wanted to let you know how much I love this adorable snow-themed card! Excellent job on the challenge! Thanks so much for being our January Guest Designer!

Chrissy D said...

This is so cute, Kristy! I am so glad you joined us in the Belli Challenge. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!