Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Paper Piecing with Paper Pretties


It's time for another Paper Pretties challenge!

Today's challenge is paper piecing. I love paper piecing and had a lot of fun making this card!

Stamps:
"Best Friends" by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Basic Grey, "Green at Heart" patterned paper
Bazzil Cardstock
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Prima Flowers
Spellbinder's dies

I hope you you will join us over at the Paper Pretties blog for this weeks challenge. If you're not sure how to do paper piecing, check out my post from yesterday!

Have a great day!!!

5 comments:

artish said...

now those are some fashionistas!!!!!! so super coordinated and colorful...love it!

Mephisto said...

Great way you did the challenge.
Fantastic card.

Hugs
Domi

Heather said...

Kristine, this is fabulous! I LOVE the coordinating brads! Wonderful card!

Delia said...

This card is stunning. I love the colors they are so vibrant and I love your paper piecing. Beautiful card!!

Chris said...

this is really cute, the girls look adorable, and I saw about four other posts on my way here, I love that monkey!