Friday, February 4, 2011

ISS February Sketch Challenge


Today I just have a quick post to share a card that I made for this months In Style Stamps sketch challenge. The image I used is from one of the newest stamp releases from In Style Stamps called "Rain or Shine".

You can check out all the new release rubber stamp sets here.

Stamps:
Tia "Rain or Shine" by In Style Stamps
Paper:
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Neenah white cardstock
Prism Paper cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders Dies
Prima Flower
I Top Brad by Imaginese

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Kristine

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very cute! Love the addition of the flower. So pretty.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

Hello your card is stunning.
The image is beautifully colored and I like the colors.
Beautiful!
Karla