Sunday, February 6, 2011

Smile Monkey Sneak Peek

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!
(or as I like to call it...a free day to stamp when hubby doesn't care where I am or what I am doing!!!)

It's the second day of sneak peeks for the February releases from Paper Pretties! We will be sneaking peeks for the next few days and the new sets will be in the store on Wednesday, February 9th.

You can check out some more peeks on the Paper Pretties Blog. But here's mine!

This card was made with images and a sentiment from "Smile Monkey".

Stamps:
"Smile Monkey" (available this Wednesday from Paper Pretties)
Paper:
Prism colored Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders Dies
Martha Stewart Punch

Thanks for stopping by and if you care about the game today...I hope your team wins!!!

Kristine

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love it!!!! Just adorable.
Lynn

Doreen said...

Love this!!!!a great image.xxx

Tanya S said...

Bahaa I love it !!So cute.Great card hun!

Delia said...

Love this image and your card is fabulous. I really love how you captured the sun on the monkey. awesome.

Heather said...

I love the colors you used. Fabulous card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love your color combos, layout and papers....beautiful card....I have enjoyed viewing your blog

Chris said...

I love what you did with all the flowers from the stamp, they make a great embellie.