Monday, April 4, 2011

Jumbo Dahlia Card


I hope you are having a terrific week! With all the rain we have been having in California lately I felt the need to bring a little Spring into the house so I have been playing with the beautiful cling Jumbo Dahlia stamp by Stampendous.

I made this card for this weeks blogstar project on the Stampendous Blog but just in case you missed it I thought I would post it here too! I am not usually a CAS (Clean & Simple) card maker but this flower is so gorgeous that I wanted to keep the card simple so that nothing would take away from it.


Stamps:
Cling Jumbo Dahlia Stamp by Stampendous!
Paper:
Bazzill Prismatic Purple Card stock
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black Dye ink by Tsukineko
Copic markers
Other:
American Crafts black brads

This card is quick and simple to put together and would be great when you need a bunch of quick cards or to make multiples for a great gift set for someone. I hope you’ll give it a try!

Kristine

No comments: