Thursday, April 14, 2011

QKR April Blog Hop

Welcome to this months QKR Stampede April Blog Hop CRAWL!!!

If you just happened upon it here and want to start at the beginning start at the QKR Stampede Blog.
We are showcasing some of the fun turtle images available from QKR Stampede this month.

I all ready had this fun sentiment so I wanted to share this cute turtle that goes with it perfectly.


Stamps:
In the Rain by QKR Stampede
Your Smile by QKR Stampede
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Paper:
Bazzill Cardstock
The Paper Studio Patterned paper
Neenah white cardstock
Other:
Spellbinders dies
American Crafts Brads

Thanks for hopping "crawling" with us this month! Next stop on the hop is the fabulous ROXIE!!

Have a great Weekend!!!

Kristine

8 comments:

Roxie said...

Cute card Kristine, I like the punch that bright orange umbrella gives to the card.

Dawnll said...

That is just to darn cute- love that turtle.
Great job sweetie

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute! I love the sentiment, must look into getting that one. I love that bit of orange on the card amidst all the green, really makes it pop! Very nice job!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

awesome! I love your coloring!

Thebug415 said...

OH all that green is so fun. Love the bright umbrella to make it pop!

ibecircled.blogspot.com said...

Very cute Card and TFS!!! Come and check out my blog sometime!!!

http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
Rexann

kisatrtle said...

I am enjoying this crawl. I love turtles. Your image is very cute and I love the coloring.

Barb said...

Just adorable Kristine!!!