Friday, May 27, 2011

Hope your day is a Hoot!

Woo Hoo....It's Finally Friday!!!

and...

It's a 3-day weekend!!!

I don't have any plans which is really quite exciting for me.  It's the first weekend in a long time that we don't have plans so I am going to rest and relax....oh...and maybe stamp...hee, hee...

Paper Pretties is sponsoring this weeks Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge!

When I saw the sketch I knew that I had to join in and quickly put this card together for it.


Stamps: 
Paper:
Basic Grey Patterned paper
SU Mustard and Not quite Navy
Neenah white
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers
Other:
Doodle Bug Brads
Spellbinders dies
Paper Piercer
Prima Flowers

You could win a free Paper Pretties stamp set if your card is chosen from those submitted for the sketch challenge so go check it out and get stampin!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

omg this is SO SO CUTE! Awesome coloring and super cute layout!

Sarah said...

This is brilliant. Fantastic image and I love the message. Thank you for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x