Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Rub a Dub Dub

Today's High Hopes Blog challenge is a 3-D project using a High Hopes image!!!


I think maybe we were supposed to create a 3D project so I may have cheated a little but I have been so super busy travelling for work lately that frankly I was lucky to get this done at all!

I found this cute little bath gift set at Jo-Ann's the other day in the $1 section and grabbed a couple to keep on hand for when I need a quick gift.  I knew I had to use this new Dustin Pike image from High Hopes.



STAMPS:
Tubby Dragon by High Hopes
PAPER:
Bazzill Cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
INK:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
OTHER:
Spellbinders dies
Ofray Ribbon


Thanks for stopping by to see me today...make sure you stop by the High Hopes Blog to see all the other fabulous 3D projects that the Diva's came up with!


Kristine

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Precious image and what a wonderful gift idea!!! Love this.
Lynn

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and the image is so perfect for the gift bag.
luv
debby