Friday, June 3, 2011

Hi Friend

Today I have a fun twist card to share with you! 

I started with a die cut twist card from Creative Cuts and More and decorated it with stamps from Stampendous!

Here's the front:

And...the back!

Stamps:
Happy Messages by Stampendous
Tree image by Stampendous (available @ Michael's)
Paper:
twist card from Creative Cuts and More
This & That tablet by lilybee designs
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Brads
Cuttlebug embossing folder

I hope you have a great weekend!

Kristine

3 comments:

Scrappychick said...

This is fabulous Kristine!!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Awesome work as usual Kristine. We've been page mates many times and now I'm hoping to join the Stampendous Blog Team. I'm working on all of my projects today so say a few prayers for me too. My bestest buddy Taylor is also cheering for me too! It'd be great to work with you again.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Oh and PS - I'm in CA too and is your weather as miserable as ours?