Thursday, June 16, 2011

QKR Summer Celebration

QKR Summer Celebration Blog Hop

It's a Summer Celebration Blog Hop...if you want to start at the beginning hop on over to the

When I think of Summer I think of Bee's.  It just seems that every summer one of my kids gets stung!  The Bees love all the flowers that bloom in the yard this time of year and they seem to hang around the camp sites we go camping at too!

This little bee looks like he might be fun to hang out with!


Here's the inside:
Stamps:
Paper:
Lily Bee "This & That" paper pad
Recollections Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Spellbinders Dies
Brads

Thanks for stopping by my blog...make sure you stop by all the Design Team blogs so you get some more Summer Mojo!!

Here's the hop order!

6 comments:

Dawnll said...

Love this image and these great colors...so much fun!

Sonia said...

What a cute card! I love the bee and the sentiment just nails it. I also love the paper you used. Yahoo_summer!!!

Kleeblatt said...

Your image is so cute. Great job Kristine.

Hugs Monika

Roxie said...

Cute card and the papers are perfect for the image.

Cassandra said...

The bee is just to cute and i love the paper it is awesome.Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

What an adorable little bee! I love the inside sentiment too. Thanks for sharing that!