Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You're Techno-riffic!

Happy Tuesday!

I hope you had a very happy and safe long weekend!  
We didn't go anywhere...just hung at home and had some family time....and of course....
I was able to sneak in some stamping time!

Jeanne did a fabulous Spotlight technique tutorial on the 
High Hopes blog
today...so be sure you stop by to check it out.

And even though it's not a challenge week for the High Hopes Divas, I have a fun High Hopes card to share with you today.


I found this paper at Hobby Lobby on one of my trips and grabbed it knowing that I would use it with one of my Robot images.  

This card would work great for a thank you, birthday, congrats, or just because!

Stamps:
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
copic markers
Paper:
Bazzill Basics cardstock
Neenah white
The paper studio
Other:
Brads
Swiss Dots embossing folder
EK Success punches
Spellbinders dies

Thanks for spending a little of your Tuesday with me!

Have a great rest of the week!

Kristine

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cool card, Kristine! Love the colors.