Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Paper Pretties Create your own BG Paper

It's Wednesday!!!

So....it's time for another Paper Pretties Blog Challenge!
This weeks challenge is to 

create your own Background paper.

When I first started stamping there was not the wide ranges of patterned paper available so I made a lot more of my own BG paper.  It was fun to be challenged to do it again.

Here's my challenge card:


Stamps: Time for Cake clear stamp set by Paper Pretties

Paper: Bazill Basics cardstock, 
Neenah white cardstock

Ink:
 Memento Rose Bud and tuxedo Black dye ink
copic markers

Other: Ofray ribbon
Queen & Co. mini brads
Spellbinder dies

You can check out what the rest of the Prettie Girls came up with for the challenge on the 

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I don't see this set used very often so I was thrilled to see your card. I LOVE how you did the background!