Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fall Fun Scrapbook Page

I wanted to share a project I made for last weeks Rubber Cafe Blog post.

A day at the Pumpkin Patch is always such fun and a great place to take pictures too!  And if you are a Scrapper like me they are probably among your favorites to scrap!

This is a 12 x 12 layout.
I used Falling Leaves and Pumpkin and Corn stamps.
The title was created with some old sticker letters that I have had in my stash forever.

The cream panel under the pictures is for journalling but I haven't done it yet!


I used Spellbinder Label Fourteen for the Pumpkin and Corn embellishment.  I stamped it once on a cream panel and once on a larger rust panel.


After I colored the cream panel image I adhered it to the larger rust panel with Scrap Happy glue matching up the image.


For the leaf borders I stamped the Falling Leaves image several times in a row on a 1" cream strip and colored them with Copic Markers.

The punch is a Martha Stewart border punch.


Thanks for stopping by.  

I hope you'll stop by again soon!

Kristine

No comments: