Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween 2000

Better late than never, right?

Yes...this is a page for Halloween 2000....and.....Ya...I'm a little behind in my Scrapbooking....

Those kids in the pictures are now a Sophomore in College and a Senior in High School.  

Last week the Rubber Cafe design team shared their Halloween Scrapbook pages.  It was a lot of fun to did through my box of photos and put this page together!

I used stamps from the Trick or Treat set by The Rubber Cafe. and adhered everything with Scrap Happy Glue. The Title was cut with my Cricut Machine using the Stamped Cartridge.


I made the bottom layer of "patterned paper" by repeatedly stamping "Trick or Treat" on black cardstock in Versamark ink and then embossed it with Shabby White embossing powder.


One of the best reasons to use stamping on your scrapbook projects is because you can color the images to match your pictures.  Even though these kids are wearing different costumes than my kids I colored them in similar colors and they work perfectly on the page!


Here's a little closer look so you can see how I popped up the masks and the Jack O'Lantern.


Stamps:
Paper:
DCWV cardstock
Ink:
Versamark ink by Tsukineko
Memento Tuxedo Black die ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Pop Dots

I hope you enjoyed my Halloween Scrapbook Page!

Kristine

No comments: