Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!

Now that my kids are grown I don't get too in to Halloween and sorta hate the hassle of the trick or treater's because my dog just barks all night and the bugs fly in the house every time I open the door but I do still decorate my house and I love all the cute images available for stamping!

So in the spirit of the day I just had to share one last Halloween card with you!

I started with a 5 1/4" Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts & More.  These are fabulous die cut cards to start any project with.  They come with the scallops all ready cut and the fold line scored.  


Here's a close up of the image.



Stamps:
Paper:
5 1/4" Square Scallop Card from Creative Cuts & More
Cosmo Cricket patterned paper
Neenah white card stock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Large Brads
Martha Stewart Bakers Twine

I hope that you have a terrific Halloween however you celebrate!

Kristine

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

A fun and cute, cute card!
Lynn