Tuesday, November 29, 2011

High Hopes Numbers Challenge

Happy Tuesday!!!

It's our last 
of the year because the design team is taking December off to relax and recharge and we want you to do the same!

Our final challenge is 

NUMBERS!

Check out the High Hopes Blog for more specific information regarding the challenge!
Here's my card.  
I used the Cuttlebug numbers Embossing Folder but after the card was completed the numbers were hard to see...


Here's a closer look at the image.


I had colored this image a while ago and had it in my stash but pulled it our for this bright birthday card.

Stamps:
Sentiment from High Hopes
Paper:
Bazzil Basics cardstock
Mohawk 80# white cardstock
Ink: 
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic markers
Other:
Spellbinders dies
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Recollections glitter hearts

I hope you'll join us for this fun challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

This is wonderful!!! LOVE all those bright and happy colors.
Lynn