Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm so Sorry

Thanks for stopping by!

I have a quick project that has a lot of impact to share with you today.  This is a digital stamp from Eureka Stamps but it's available in red rubber too.

It's from the Tender Thoughts collection. 

Perfect way to say I'm sorry for your loss.....or just to say I'm sorry...

I colored the image and trimmed it leaving the top of the rose "out of the box".  Then I backed it with Kiwi Green paper and then adhered it to a top folding yellow card.

The gingham ribbon on the bottom was the perfect finishing touch.


Stamps:
I'm so sorry by Eureka Stamps
Paper:
Prism paper cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Ofray ribbon


I hope you liked my project today!
Please stop by again tomorrow!

Kristine

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring is just fabulous too. So pretty.
Lynn

sandi said...

Beautiful Card!! Love the colors.