Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Paper Pretties Button Challenge

It's Paper Pretties Blog Challenge time!!!

This weeks challenge is to use buttons on your project.

It's been a long time since I used this cute Cooper stamp set so I pulled him out for today's challenge.  I did a little paper piecing on his overalls too!


Here's a close up look at Cute little Cooper!  I so wish I had had these stamps when my son was this age.  I plan to send him lots of cards with Cooper on them when he goes to College though....just to remind him that he's still my baby boy!!!



Stamps:
Pullin' for You Cooper by Paper Pretties
Paper:
Bazzil Basic cardstock
Neenah white cardstock
checkered paper from my stash
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
buttons
Martha Stewart bakers twine
Spellbinders dies

Make sure you stop by the Paper Pretties Blog to see what all the other Prettie Girls made for the challenge and to find out how you can join in on the fun!

Kristine

No comments: