Sunday, November 20, 2011

Snowflake Gift Bag

Happy Sunday!

The Rubber Cafe design team showcased some elegant ways to wrap up your holiday gifts last week and today I have my decorated a gift bag to share with you.

I started out with a small white gift bag that I got a Michael's and with a little stamping ended up with this beauty!



Here's a close up look at the snowflake panel.  I stamped Elegant Snowflake Border several times on a white panel in Blue Lagoon Fluid Chalk ink.  I had some metal snow flakes that were about the same size as some of the snowflakes so I adhered them to the bag using Scrap Happy Glue.


I stamped Gift Tag in black ink on a white scrap and trimmed it.  I die cut a Spellbinders scalloped edge rectangle which I cut in half and glued back together to make it a little smaller so it framed the tag more evenly.  I used a Hot Aqua Sharpie to out line the swirls and dots and glued a metal snowflake to the tag.  Then I punched a hole in the tag and tied it on with ribbons.


The top is just a 1 1/2" strip of card stock that I punched the lower edge of and glued to the bag.

Stamps:
Gift Tag by The Rubber Cafe
Elegant Snowflake Border by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Bazill Basics cardstock
Ink:
Color Box Blue Lagoon Fluid Chalk
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Hot Aqua ultra fine tip Sharpie
Other:
Snowy Splendor metal snowflakes by Favorite Findings
Ofray ribbon 
silver cord

I appreciate your stopping by and appreciate your comments and suggestions!

Have a great rest of the weekend.


No comments: