Friday, December 9, 2011

Shady Tree Flower Trio

Happy Friday!

Wow! This week has flown by!  It really does feel like the month between Thanksgiving and Christmas goes by twice as fast as any other month!

All year long I stamp and stash my cards and then in December I package them all up and give them away for gifts.  Last weekend I packaged up over 200 cards and wrapped them up for gift giving.  Each of these boxes has 12 cards in it.


Once I get them packaged up I go into panic mode because all my boxes of cards are empty and even though I don't need them right now I feel like I need to start getting them stocked up right away!  So....this week I have been using all my pre-colored images to try and make quick cards and start rebuilding my stash.

Here are three that I made using my Shady Tree flower images.


 Here's a closer look at each of the cards.



I'm not sure how much I'll be blogging in December because it's such a busy time but please check back as I'm sure I'll have new things to share with you!

Kristine


1 comment:

Joan V said...

Oh Kristine, what a fantastic idea about giving the cards away as gifts. Love your idea and I will definitely do this for next Christmas. Have a great day.