Sunday, December 18, 2011

Treat Box

Happy Sunday!!!

This week the Rubber Cafe Design Team ladies are hard at work on Christmas treat bags and boxes in case you need some last minute gift wrapping ideas!

I decided to make this quick Treat Box  that I found on the Splitcoast Stampers site.

It's the perfect little box to fill with candy, stamping goodies or anything else you can think of!

Here is the basic box before I added the Warm and cozy Warren image and sentiment.



Here is Warm and cozy Warren before I die cut the image and added him to the box.


 

The sentiment is from Christmas Tidings and I added lime green nestabling lo the die cut to help  make it pop!

It's a fun little box to fill with goodies for that crafty friend or family member!


I hope you get to get some stamping in this weekend.  Give this little box a try...it's easy and fun and the recipient will love it!


No comments: