Monday, January 16, 2012

Cupcake Slider Card

Happy Monday!

I hope you had a great weekend and that you got a little stamping time.
I had lots of stamping time because Hubby was perfectly happy watching the football playoffs with wifey not in the room!

I have a fun cupcake slider card to share with you today!


The card started with a die cut Pocket with Window & Tag from Creative Cuts & More.  You can choose what color you want each of the pieces to be cut from.  Die Cuts make it so easy to make a fun slider card that will look like it took hours to make.


I created a panel from white card stock and adhered it to the back of the pocket.


Then I taped the window pocket together with Tear-able Tacky Tape.


Then I stamped the two white panels, colored them, and added the pocket to the front of my card.


Here's the inside.



Here's what you need to make this card:
Stamps:
Hey Cupcake by The Rubber Cafe-on sale for $12 right now!
Paper:
Bazzill card stock
The Paper Studio patterned paper
Pocket with Window & Tag from Creative Cuts & More
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink by Tsukineko
Copic Markers
Other:
Dots & Dashes Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a terrific week!!!

Kristine

1 comment:

Miss Molly said...

SO jealous of your coloring skills!