Sunday, January 22, 2012

Embossed Backgrounds

Last week I received my copy of the latest "Just Cards" issue and there was an old card I had made using background stamps from a company that has since closed it doors published in the issue. 

I liked the card so much that I decided to recreate it using some background stamps from The Rubber Cafe.

Here's the card I came up with!  I think I love it even more than the original!


The top background is Pattern Royale by The Rubber Cafe, and the bottom pattern is from Background Basics.  I embossed the top one with Stampendous Party Pink embossing powder and the bottom one with Midnight Detail embossing powder.



This picture shows the embossing detail a little better.  These background stamps work great for embossing!


What you need to make this project:

Stamps:
Background Basics by The Rubber Cafe
Fabulous Phrases by The Rubber Cafe
Paper:
Bazzill Basic pink card stock
Ink:
Other:
Prima Mktg. flowers
black brads
Celebrate It ribbon
Stampendous Bright Pink & Midnight Detail embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the weekend!!!




2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so beautiful.
luv
Debby

Bev said...

This is Gorgeous and sounds Easy to do I am not experienced yet. I'm sure it looks even better irl with the embossing. BEAUTIFUL