Saturday, March 24, 2012

Party Dress

Uh Oh...

I woke up this morning with that bad feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you've forgotten something! As I was drifting off to sleep last night I remembered that the very generous Heather Lee-Reppen, the owner of Paper Pretties had sent me a free digi set (Party Dress) that was designed by her newest digi designer, Fawn Palmer.  I meant to create something right away to share with everyone and totally forgot.  So this morning when I got up, I got my cup of coffee and got right to work!

Here is the card I came up with using Party Dress.


I colored the image with copic markers and added a little glitter around the border.


And...I made that awesome flower!  It's my first one and I totally LOVE how it turned out!


The video directions to make one can be found HERE.
The pearl brad in the center is from Eyelet Outlet.

I hope your weekend is going great!
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Great card and the flower is awesome!