Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stampendous' Final April Shape Challenge

It's the last Saturday in April!!!

So...it's the last week of the March Stampendous challenges!  
Every Saturday this past month, we've been challenging ourselves (and you!) to make a shaped card or project - something other than the traditional square or rectangular card. 

I have been having a BLAST with this challenge!  Today I have my final project which isn't a card....nope, it's an altered wood bird house that I made for one of my Michael's Design Team projects.


I used the bird from Lone Bird which is available as a wood mounted stamp at Michael's.  

The trim at the top of the birdhouse was created with upside down Princess Crown and some Recollections Clear Bark embossing powder, 


For a list of the Stampendous team members playing along today go check out 

We want YOU to play along with us!  Just add your direct link to your shaped card or project to the linky tool  on the Stampendous blog no later than April 5, 2012 at 11:00 PM EST.  You do not have to use Stampendous products to play along, but we sure love it when you do!  And as an extra incentive for playing, one lucky person (drawn at random from all the entries) will receive this gorgeous Cling Jumbo Hollyhock Stamp Set:


Due to shipping restrictions, the winner must have a US address.  We hope you get a chance to play along with us - happy crafting!


Kristine

6 comments:

StampendousGraphics said...

I think it's March, Kristine! Don't take my month away like that! LOVE this birdhouse!! It's just so fantastic, can't wait until Michaels posts it on their site! Tooo wonderful.

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a fun project! I want to make one!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool dearie!!!!

Lea said...

This is so sweet! I love what you did with the crown, it gave the bird house a Victoria flare! Very pretty!

Janelle Stollfus said...

I like this birdhouse! Very clever with the house trim.

Melinda Gleissner said...

A birdhouse, with 'crown' molding...You are so creative! I'm blown away!