Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

Hi All!

I hope you are having a great week!  
I am busy, busy with work but still managing to squeeze in some stamping time!  Good thing since that is what keeps me sane!  The in-laws are coming into town tonight for a couple of days but I've got posts all ready to go so I hope you'll stop by to see what I've made for you!

Today I have a springy (meaning bright and full of flowers as opposed to bouncy) card to share with you!

The image is "Swinging" by Eureka Stamps and the sentiment is "Thanks a Bunch" digital stamp from QKR Stampede


I did a little "out of the box" cutting to help make the card more interesting.
The image is colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks a bunch to you for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Love your card! The background paper is perfect for your colored image. Nice job.