Thursday, April 12, 2012

You're an Angel....Thank You!

Today I have a quick card that I made with Large Angel Heart from Eureka Stamps.

Maribeth, the owner of Eureka needed some samples of Angel cards for her sample boards so I whipped this one up for her.  I love this image because it is so versatile.  Perfect for birthday, sympathy, thank you, and lots more!


This card was quick and easy to make.  The paper is one sheet that just looks like different textures and layers.  I sewed it on to the card base just to make it more interesting.  I colored the Angel with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is Thank You from Eureka Stamps.

I don't know who makes the green trim that I adhered to the top of the card.  I just had that scrap left in my stash and it matched the paper so perfectly that I decided to stick it on.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

No comments: