Monday, May 7, 2012

I'm still around!

Sorry I haven't posted for the last few days! 

Nothing wrong...just been terribly busy with my paying job!  I have been flying out of town on Sunday and flying home on Thursday for the last three weeks which has meant very little crafting time.

This week is my last trip for a couple of weeks so I hope to get caught up!
I have my regular DT posts scheduled for Tuesday-Friday this week but no card for today....

but I thought I would give you a heads up on the latest awesome issue of Just Cards!


I am excited because this issue has some great cards in it AND....I have a bunch of cards in here!
There are some great ideas on how to finish off the inside of your cards to coordinate with the outside so if you are looking for a great source of inspiration you'll want to pick this one up when you see it!

Thanks for stopping by.
I promised I will be back to more regular posts after this week!

Kristine

No comments: