Friday, June 15, 2012

Charging Rhino?

Kristie, the Design Team leader for the QKR Stampede team asked a few of us to join her in posting a humorous card using QKR stamps so I made this card with Tripping Rhino


The sentiment on the front is half of the Stop a Rhino stamp.
I used the other half on the inside of the card.



You can see some more funny cards on the QKR Blog, Kristie's Blog, and Roxie's Blog.
And you'll find some fun and humorous stamps in the QKR Stampede Store.

Have a happy Friday and a great weekend!!!

Kristine

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Oh my! That is sooooo funny. I've never seen that image before. After all this time, you'd think I'd seen them all. So cute.

Roxie said...

That's a cute sentiment, don't remember that rhino at all, it's amazing what we don't notice until we see it on a card.

Cute card, nice paper!