Thursday, June 7, 2012

Gladiola & Hummer

Hi All!

The Rubber Cafe/Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft Blog hop is still going on HERE!

But for today's post...
I have a pretty card to share with you today that you could use for lots of different occasions!
The image is Gladiola and Hummer from the Tender Thoughts line  of Eureka Stamps.

I colored it with Copic Markers and kept the design really simple because the image is large and I didn't want a fussy card to take away from it.

I left the sentiment off of this one.

I think it could be used with out a sentiment or you could add one for nearly any occasion.

Gladiola and Hummer by Eureka Stamps
Bazzill Basic Card Stock
Neenah white card stock
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Pink Brads

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  Stop by again soon!



Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful job on this card. The coloring is so beautifully done!

Kaneka said...

Beautiful card. I love the hummingbird.


Nora Parker said...

I love how it looks like stained glass.