Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Bear Day Box

Hi All!

I have a fun, summery gift box to show you.  I made this for the Die-Cut-Diva blog a couple of weeks ago but wanted to share it here too!


I started with a Popcorn Box from Creative Cuts and More. 
Did you know that you can choose the color you want your die cut from?
And....Terry has a TON of different colors and paper types to choose from!

I chose Bazzill Smoothies Pineapple Bliss card stock for my box.

I randomly stamped a Ruffle Posie Button all over the box before I put it together.  I used Killer White Tacky Tape to put the box together.  This stuff holds things together really well!

Finished box is 5" high.
Here's a side view:


Stamps:
Ruffle Posie Button by High Hopes Stamps
Bumble Bear by High Hopes Stamps
Happy Bear Day by High HOpes Stamps
Paper:
Popcorn Box from Creative Cuts and More
Mohawk smooth white
Recollections black
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Other:
Spellinders Dies
Prima Mktg. Flower

This box would hold a gift card, candy, or some fun markers or embellishments for a crafting friend!
Order a few in different colors so you'll be ready for any occasion that comes up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

What a great way to give a little gift. So darn cute! TFS!