Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Bear Day Box

Hi All!

I have a fun, summery gift box to show you.  I made this for the Die-Cut-Diva blog a couple of weeks ago but wanted to share it here too!

I started with a Popcorn Box from Creative Cuts and More. 
Did you know that you can choose the color you want your die cut from?
And....Terry has a TON of different colors and paper types to choose from!

I chose Bazzill Smoothies Pineapple Bliss card stock for my box.

I randomly stamped a Ruffle Posie Button all over the box before I put it together.  I used Killer White Tacky Tape to put the box together.  This stuff holds things together really well!

Finished box is 5" high.
Here's a side view:

Ruffle Posie Button by High Hopes Stamps
Bumble Bear by High Hopes Stamps
Happy Bear Day by High HOpes Stamps
Popcorn Box from Creative Cuts and More
Mohawk smooth white
Recollections black
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir markers
Spellinders Dies
Prima Mktg. Flower

This box would hold a gift card, candy, or some fun markers or embellishments for a crafting friend!
Order a few in different colors so you'll be ready for any occasion that comes up!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

What a great way to give a little gift. So darn cute! TFS!