Friday, June 22, 2012

Presents from Warren

The Spectrum Noir Blog Hop is


And here's today's post....

I always try to keep birthday cards on hand "just in case"!  

It makes life so much easier when I suddenly remember that I need one and I have one ready to go!  My stash is running low so I made a few of these.

This birthday card was made using Presents from Warren and the sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases.

I love how the strips on the bottom package are mimicked on the patterned paper!


I had some scraps left on my desk after I finished the card so I went ahead and decorated the inside too!


Warren and his presents were colored with Copic Markers.

This adorable image is so versitile because he's perfect for Christmas cards, baby cards, birthday cards and more!

Supplies:
Stamps: Presents from WarrenFabulous Phrases by The Rubber Cafe
Paper: EK Success Patterned Paper, Pugnacious signature paper-white, Bazzill Basics card stock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Copic Markers
Other: Martha Stewart punch, Nestabilities dies


I hope my card got you inspired to pick him up and play!


1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

A very happy card! Very cute image.