Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stampendous/ClearScraps Blog Hop


Stampendous Impressions and ClearScraps have joined forces for a super duper Blog Hop!

The ladies from the Stampendous Design Team and the ClearScraps Design Team have been showcasing projects all week long created with products from both companies.  And...today we have a Blog Hop with 3 chances to win a terrific prize package!!!

Have you seen the  ClearScraps  Clear Cards, Albums, and embellishments?  
I had seen them but really wasn't sure what to do with them.  Once I started playing with them I really enjoyed it!  I showed you the card I made on Monday.

Today I have an Album to share that I made with pics from my recent vacation.
Thanks sooo much too Tsukineko for giving us some fabulous stamps to use for these projects.   Stazon ink is perfect for stamping on the ClearScrap albums!

For my project I used the Mixable 8 x 8 Album.

The front picture is By the Sea cling stamp by Stampendous.
I stamped it on paper, colored it and then added the "Our Vacation" sticker to the top.


This is what the front page looked like before I added the papers.
I used Staz On Copper Metalic, Hydrangea Blue, and Cotton White inks.

The Shells are Spiral Shell, Conch Shell, and Delicate Conch Shell by Stampendous. 



Page two features Changito Pool Party.

I used Cling Small Tag and Mermaid Kiddo by Stampendous on this page

I used Large Tag on this page.  I distressed in with ink and then put a sticker on it!

I stamped Spiral ShellConch Shell, and Delicate Conch Shell again on the back page.

I hope you enjoyed my quick little Vacation album! There are plenty more fabulous projects to see so hop along...here's who's playing...



There are three prize packages similar to this one.  Details on how to win are on the 


Happy Hopping!!!

Kristine

28 comments:

Terri Burnette said...

cute album. I especially like the mermaid stamp

Liz said...

I really like how you used the Clear Stamps. The beach theme makes me want to go there too!

Scrappychick said...

Totally fabulous! Love the colors with the beach theme!!

Ava Gavloski said...

great theme for an acrylic album... i feel as if i were there on that vacation

Linda said...

Love the monkey stamp! Sea shells are great too. thanks

S`andra V. said...

Clear stamps are my favorite to work with...Love the colors and play on words too. Thanks for sharing and I will be back to check out more of your projects.
Happily Scrapbooking & Crafting My Memories~Sandra V.
http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

jp said...

Beautiful album. Thanks for sharing.

Kray said...

Very cute album. We go to the beach a few times a year, what a perfect idea!

Barb Turpin said...

Very cute, love the little Changito image and all the shells.

Nikki said...

What a fantastic album TFS

christi said...

what pretty layers and a fun vacation book.

Stampendous said...

Your album is just as fun as your vacation looks. So nice to relive a relaxing time! Love the colors! Great job!

Unknown said...

Since I live by the ocean, I loved this one. I loved the colors you used. Now, if only the sun would come out where I live!! fabulous

Sue D said...

Very fun and cute vacation album--love the monkey.

tsmayol said...

Terrific colors for a beach theme. What a fun album!! Thanks for sharing.

Tenia Nelson said...

This is sooooo cool!!

Lea said...

Beachy keen! Seriously cute album. Makes me want to go to the beach!

Barbara said...

What an adorable little vacation album!

Cathy said...

Perfect album for a trip! Love it. thanks for playing along with us at Clear Scraps this week!

Suzanne C said...

Fantastic scrapbook. Love the shells on the acrylic and all the wonderful layouts on each page.

Greta said...

What a wonderful vacation scrapbook! You've inspired me & I'm not a scrapper!

Pam Hornschu said...

The timing worked out perfectly for you to have the beach themed pics for you book! Super fun!

Carol said...

Beautiful projects! I really enjoyed all the inspiration this week with Stampendous and Clear Scraps, thanks!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Ginny said...

Very nice scrapbook. Looks like you had fun on vacation and making the scrapbook.

Denise Bryant said...

Cool album... love the pics! Fun stamps!
DeniseB

Melinda Gleissner said...

Your album is marvelous! I love the colored shells on the acrylic.

Unknown said...

Love the book. The acrylic pages work perfectly for a lightsummer themed remembrance. So airy.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Great photo album and especially because of the products you used! Love everything!