Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thanks a bunch!

This Beautiful stamp set, Daisy Thanks, has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks just begging for some ink.  I am all caught up on my design team work so I thought I would make a few thank you cards to keep on hand for me!

This is such a pretty stamp and when you leave the petals white it is so quick and easy to create a really nice card very quickly!  Love it!



I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.
The little ladybugs were colored, cut out and added with pop dots for a little dimension.


Tomorrow is Friday!  I don't know about you but I am sooo ready for the weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine


2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

I really love this card! Leaving the petals white like that is genius! Just beautiful! Love those pops of color!
Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend, I intend to.

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your daisy card Kristine.
luv
Debby