Sunday, June 17, 2012

You Make Me Smile

The Spectrum Noir Blog Hop is 
Hi All!

I am here again with a simple card for you.  I've been in a coloring mood lately so I thought I would share one of my favorite images to color.  I made this project for the Rubber Cafe Blog.

This is Music to My Ears by The Rubber Cafe.
Music To My Ears features our special turtle couple, Angus and Stella, and depicts Stella sitting on a fence smiling while Angus serenades her with a violin sonata

I colored the image with Copic Markers.
Because the image is so dang cute I kept the card simple so the focus would stay on Angus and Stella.



The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases by The Rubber Cafe.  This is a sentiment set that will insure that you always have the perfect sentiment to go on your cards.


Here's a closer look at the image.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great weekend!


Supply List:
Ink: Memento tuxedo black dye ink, Copic Markers
Paper: Bazzill Basic card stock, Mohawk smooth white, The Paper Studio patterned paper
Other: The Robins's Eggs Dew Drops

No comments: