Friday, July 6, 2012

Clear Birthday Card

Hi All!
Today I have simple layout that gets added interest from using clear acrylic for the card base!

You can google clear card stock and find lots of possible places to get it.
I don't remember where I got mine one but I've had a stash of it in my paper files for a while.


I folded a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of clear card stock in half to make my card base.  Then I added the patterned paper and the punched paper strip to the card.  I used Scrap Happy Glue to glue the paper to the plastic card base.  It shows a little from the back side but it dries pretty darn clear!

The entire image was colored with Copic markers


The sentiment is from Fabulous Phrases by The Rubber Cafe and was stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with white embossing powder.

If you haven't made a clear card I challenge you to give it a try.  
I think you'll be excited by the results!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

This is just beautiful! I love clear cards, so classy. I've made a couple, but haven't made any for quite a while, thanks for the inspiration! I might just make one, well that is if I can find the supplies that are buried in my craft room somewhere. lol

Unknown said...

Clear cardsalways my captivates me and it's stunning to see that they can be use to wish birthday....