Friday, July 27, 2012

Fran•táge Sprite

I hope you have been enjoying all the fabulous Stampendous sneak peeks this week! After sharing a couple of Christmas/Winter projects I thought it was time to share some of the fantastically amazing Halloween images! 

My project today was made with R148 Halloween Sprite.  I tried to give her a Steampunk meets Fran•táge kind of look.  I think I succeeded!

She was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.



I created the background paper with a combination of Tim Holtz distress ink and lilac Walnut Ink.  And...you can see that fabulous new Purple Fragments too!  I finished off the card with some yummy May Arts ribbon!

A few of my teammates are showing off new products from Stampendous as well! Not only do some of them have their own blog candy, Stampendous will be drawing a winner for this great prize pack.


How do you win it? It's easy! One of the featured bloggers today will be choosing a random commenter from her blog, and that lucky person will be announced on the Stampendous blog tomorrow. The more places you leave a comment, the better your chances are to win! Below is the list of team members who are sharing inspiration today:

Taylor Usry (has blog candy)

Kristine

24 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!!

Unknown said...

Love this!

christi said...

this is so cute. she is just so sassy. i love the deep purple. cute card.

Unknown said...

Love this stamp! Great embellishments. Fabulous card :)

Nedlnut said...

A great card! Purple sets it off.

JAVAGIRL said...

Love the colors great cards

Jan Garber said...

Steampuck that's actually pretty AND cool! Love your subtle colors!

April Derrick said...

wow - super awesome project girl - love how you colored her!!

bzyPTmom said...

Love your card--the fragments really add to the project! Love "frantage".

Indy's Designs said...

Love the card and that dark purple ribbon!

Miriam Prantner said...

Pretty! Love the color on the background and those purple fragments!

Sue D said...

Very cool for Halloween!

Jacky said...

Very, very cute! Thank you for sharing!

Stampendous said...

Adore this card! It was a huge hit at CHA. Love the coloring and the gears...just so Steampunk magical

Liz said...

So awesome!
I want to make one!!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Love all of the elements you chose for this card. TFS

Bonnie said...

Love anything Halloween & this card is just perfect! I really like the image & the way you colored her

Rozy said...

Cute card...and very appropriately "steam punky!" Love the dials and the ribbon.

Shari Klyn said...

Purple is my favorite color so I naturally LOVE this card. I want that sprite stamp pretty darn bad. It's going on my wishlist for my husband.

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Robin said...

Fabulous card. I love how you put the Steampunk aspect into it. Hugs, Robin

Rhea Weigand said...

Ok...this is awesome! Great Job, hugs Rhea

Taylor said...

This is SO darn cute!

Alli said...

Very nice!