Monday, July 2, 2012


Happy Monday!

Today I have a couple of cards to share that I made with a Sheena Douglass image, Milestones and Moments, from Crafter's Companion.

I colored this image with Spectrum Noir Markers.
You can see a step by step coloring tutorial that I did on the Spectrum Noir Blog!

Here's another card I made using the same stamps and a little brighter color pallet.

If you haven't started your alcohol marker collection yet the Spectrum Noir markers are a great place to begin.  They are so reasonably priced and available by mail very quickly directly from Crafter's Companion!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping and coloring!



Taylor said...

these are STUNNING!!!

Kristie Maynard said...

Beautiful! I love how you show the 2 cards with different coloring on the image. Amazing how different they look from one another.

lindah11 said...

one of my favorite images from Sheena
you have done a fabulous job
hugs linda xxx