Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pop Up Santa

I have a fun Pop up Card to share with you today!

I started with a die cut Standing Pop Up card from Creative Cuts and More.

The image and sentiment are from Stampendous!

I used a little silver detail embossing powder by Stampendous on the trim to add a little sparkle.
Before assembling the card I ran the base through my cuttlebug in an embossing folder to add a little more interest.  Then I assembled the whole thing using Killer White Tacky Tape.

This is what it looks like when it's folded up and ready to go into an envelope.

 Standing Pop Up card from Creative Cuts and More
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers 
Silver Embossing Powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder 

I hope you enjoyed my project today!


1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Love this card. I used this style a couple years ago for my Christmas cards and I love it.
I love the Santa and the way you colored him. Great job!