Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pop Up Santa

I have a fun Pop up Card to share with you today!

I started with a die cut Standing Pop Up card from Creative Cuts and More.

The image and sentiment are from Stampendous!

I used a little silver detail embossing powder by Stampendous on the trim to add a little sparkle.
Before assembling the card I ran the base through my cuttlebug in an embossing folder to add a little more interest.  Then I assembled the whole thing using Killer White Tacky Tape.

This is what it looks like when it's folded up and ready to go into an envelope.

Stamps: 
Paper:
 Standing Pop Up card from Creative Cuts and More
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers 
Other: 
Silver Embossing Powder
Cuttlebug embossing folder 

I hope you enjoyed my project today!

Kristine 



1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Love this card. I used this style a couple years ago for my Christmas cards and I love it.
I love the Santa and the way you colored him. Great job!