Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Christmas Wish for You

I am very excited to announce that the Spectrum Noir Blog now has a monthly challenge!

It actually started last Saturday but this is my first chance to let you all know about it!  Each month's challenge will run from the 15th the month to the 15th of the next month.

The first challenge is to make a holiday card colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, of course!
It can be ANY holiday you want but I chose Christmas because I had this adorable Mulberry Woods image all ready colored and just begging to be put on a card!


How perfect are those Holiday light brads from EyeLet Outlet?
When I first got this stamp I knew I would be using those cute brads.  I strung them together with black embroidery floss.


Stamps:
Paper:
Basic Grey Shine On Paper Pad
Bazzill Basics colored cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink 
Other:
DMC Black embroidery floss
Holiday light brads from EyeLet Outlet
 
You can find out more details about the Spectrum Noir Challenges HERE!

Kristine

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Kristine.
luv
Debby