Friday, September 28, 2012

Halloween Lab

I made another Halloween Center Step Card today for you.
Directions for the card  base can be found on Splitcoaststampers.

I kept this one simple so you could focus on that adorable Lab from the Where's my Treat set from The Rubber Cafe.


Here's a close up look at that adorable dog!
I colored the image with alcohol markers and glued everything together with Scrap Happy Glue.


Have you tried a Center Step Card yet?
Once you make your first one you'll be hooked! They look great with very little effort because of their unusual design.  Create the card base, add paper, images and embelishments and you're done!

Here's a look at the Bat House one I made a couple weeks ago.

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!


Supplies:
Stamps: Where's my Treat set from The Rubber Cafe
Paper: My Minds Eye Mischievous pattern paper, Bazzill Basic Cardstock, Pugnacious White Paper
Ink: Memento tuxedo Black dye ink, Alcohol Markers, Scrap Happy Glue
Other: May Arts Ribbon, Spellbinders dies


No comments: