Sunday, September 2, 2012

Merriest Christmas

Happy Sunday! 

I hope you are enjoying the long weekend. 
I am enjoying a little extra stamping time.  Today I have two cards to share that I made with two of the new release stamps from Stampendous Stamps.  They are similar in style but I used different colors!

The background is Poinsettia Background that I stamped with VersaMark ink and embossed with Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel.  LOVE this stuff!

The sentiment is Merriest Wish
 that I stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail gold embossing powder.

 

Here's a closer look at that  Aged Scarlet Embossing Enamel.


I used the same stamps for this second card but embossed everything with Aged Green Embossing Enamel.
 

Here's a closer look at the Aged Green Embossing Enamel.

These cards are perfect for this months Stampendous Blog Challenge.
Enter the challenge for an opportunity to win some of your very own yummy embossing products!

You can learn all about the challenge HERE.

I hope you'll join the challenge!
Thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful sentiments AND that embossing is so elegant

Unknown said...

Love these cards..and the embossing powders look lush !!..especially the red..

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!