Saturday, October 13, 2012

Crazy4Challenges Candy Challenge

This weeks Crazy4Challenges Challenge is a fun one... to make a Sweet Treat!! There are no limits to this, so whether it's a treat holder, an image involving candy, paper with candy on it, or just the word sweet somewhere, any or all will do!

Here's what I came up with for the crazy challenge:


I started with a die cut Peek-a-View box from Creative Cuts and More.

I covered the box sides with Candy Corn paper that I have had around FOREVER.  I think I got it at Joann's a few years ago.

The sentiment is from the Stampendous Clear Stamp set, Party Invite.
The image is Scared Cat Kiddo from Stampendous.

I colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers:
Orange: CR1-OR1-OR3
Yellow: GB9-BG8-CT2-CT4
Kitty: BG4-BG2-BG1
Hat/dress/shoes: IG8-IG6-IG4-IG2

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C156. Don't forget to go to the Crazy4Challenges Blog  and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

2 comments:

StampOwl said...

what a cutie pie, who wouldn't love receiving this

Kristie Maynard said...

This is just adorable! You are on a real roll lately, one fab project after another. Not that it's at all surprising! You always do such wonderful work!