Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Favorite Paper Pretties Stamp Set

This weeks Paper Pretties Blog Challenge is easy...

Use your Favorite Paper Pretties Stamp Set!

Well....actually...it wasn't that easy!  
I have too many favorite sets but I had to pick one so I chose

This is a great set for anyone with a teenager or soon to be teen.
Turing 16 is such a big deal because you finally get to drive and I love the ability to make a special card for that special girl.

I took some pic's of my girl on the day she passed her drivers test and I plan to scrap them and use this set for that too!

I colored this card with my Spectrum Noir Markers:
Gray: BG4-BG2-BG1
Red: CR8-CR7-CR5
Yellow: GB1-CT4-CT2-CT1
Skin: FS9-FS4-FS1

You can find directions for making this center step card HERE.


One random lucky participant this week will win 5 free digital images of your choice from the Paper Pretties store . You do NOT need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting.

Check out the challenge and more fun cards on the


Kristine

No comments: