Friday, October 19, 2012

Sparkly Shooting Star Warren

I have a sparkly Christmas Card to share with you today that I made for my 
Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog Post.

This card features Shooting Star Warren.


I used Spellbinders Dies, A2 Matting A and A2 Matting B to cut the panels.
These two sets work together so that you can make smaller and smaller nested layers to perfectly fit a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.  The sentiment die came from the A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader set.

Here's a close up look that shows the sparkly stars a little better.



Melissa did a great video demonstrating this technique HERE.



Then sentiment is from the Warm Wishes Stamp Set and I stamped it with Memento Rhubarb dye ink.
There are quite a few of these adorable Warren images in the store...go check them out!

Thanks for checking my project out!



Supplies:
Stamps: Shooting Star Warren, Warm Wishes 
Paper: The Paper Studio colored cardstock, unknown patterned paper, Pugnacious  signature white paper 
Ink: Memento Rhubarb and Tuxedo Black dye ink, Copic markers
Other:  May Arts Ribbon, Queen & Co. mini Brads, Scrap happy Glue, Spellbinders A2 Matting A, A2 Matting B, A2 Fancy Ribbon Threader,

No comments: