Saturday, October 6, 2012

Stampendous/May Arts Hop

Stampendous Stamps and May Arts Ribbon paired up this week and both teams have been sharing fabulous projects with all of you.

Today is the final day of the week long collaboration and we are celebrating with a big hop with a chance for some of you to win some prizes!

For my final project I have a center step card to share.

I created the card base out of orange card stock.
Them I stamped Lacey Background on the center panel with VersaMark ink and embossed with Detail Black embossing powder.

I sprinkled Aged Black and Aged Silver Embossing enamel on the side panels and heated from underneath until it melted.

The cool clocks and gears are brads from Eyelet Outlet.


The image is Halloween Magic.
I stamped her in memento tuxedo black dye ink and colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers:
Dress: CR1-OR1-OR3
Hair: IG8-IG6-IG3-IG1
Hat/mask/fur: BG3-BG2-BG1
Skin: TN2-TN1-EB1

Before adding the image to the card I added a strip of  black May Arts web like ribbon.
And I finished this card off with the May Arts striped ribbon tied around the bottom panel.


Lot's more awesome May Arts/Stampendous inspiration can be found on these blogs!
Don't forget to leave a comment on all the stops because we will be randomly picking winners from random blogs!

Kristine

19 comments:

Sherry Butcher said...

Love this combo, the May Arts ribbons just sets it off right! TFS.

Scrappychick said...

Wow! Love all the texture and colors! Fabulous!

Suzanne C said...

Very cool! Love the design and she looks fabulous with the lace background mixed with ribbon!

Melinda Gleissner said...

Wow, this is cool! Love the gears and stuff embedded in the embossing enamel.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

wickedly cool!!

craftymom205 said...

Great project.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

Barbara said...

I love the design of your card. The colors are perfect for the seaon and the different layers combine to create a fabulous card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love that Lacey Background stamp! Looks fabulous!
DeniseB

Greta said...

Wonderful details here! Great card!

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, I love all of the cool details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KristiDaroci said...

I love this stamp and seeing how everyone sees is so differently! Gorgeous project!

Pam Hornschu said...

So cool! Love all the Essentials for texture, the style of card, and the ribbon details!

2Pennies (Jennifer) said...

I like the use of the multi-colored ribbon to "tie" everything together!

Sue D said...

This is gorgeous--I like all the lace and embellishments.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so so AWESOME!!

Stampendous said...

Your Lacy Background looks good enough to be real lace! Fantastic job on all the details of this darling card!

wendyp said...

love the lacey background with her!!! Super cute!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So much great texture! Love that lacy background everytime I see it, and that web trim from MA is perfect!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card...Great job...