Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cornish Heritage Farms Trees Challenge

It's time for the bi-weekly challenge on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.

This weeks challenge is TREES....any kind of tree...
Christmas Trees, snowy trees, fall trees...the only limit is your imagination, and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

For my challenge card I used one of my favorite Thomas Kinkade stamps,
It Doesn't Get Much Better.

Lots of gorgeous trees on this image!


Here is a closer look.


I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.
I don't have a list because I used nearly all of them somewhere on this card :)


Don't forget to check out the rest of the Cornish Heritage Farms Design Team's card on their blogs.
Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

5 comments:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Kristine, your coloring is gorgeous! WOW!

Steph Ackerman said...

Kristine, you did an awesome job with this stamp! Love all the detail work.

MezzoKat said...

Wonderful job coloring!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful...Love your work...

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Kristine, the EF I used is called Lace Tree by Cuttlebug. I got it maybe two or three years ago. I love it, and I guess you liked it too!